“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Kahlil Gibran
Raise your hand if you love a good deal! (I LIVE for a good deal!)
I never went to TJ Maxx for beauty products until one of my best friends took me shopping there and I am now hooked! I probably go at least once a week and check out what items they have since their stock changes all the time.
*This post contains affiliate links*
Now, I must admit, I am obsessed with trying new products whether it be makeup, skin care, scents, or oils. For this post, however, I am going to focus on skin/hair care! Aka the holy grail of beauty.
In a different post, I shared my experience clearing up my acne prone skin and included the products I swear by! P.S. if you have sensitive, acne prone skin then you HAVE to try the products.
Some of my favorite products were all purchased for under $10. You read that right.. 10 bucks! You can’t beat that!
1. Antioxidant Green Tea Konjac Sponge – I got this sponge for $3.00 at TJ Maxx! I use it every night to wash my face by wetting the sponge, putting my cleanser directly on it and cleaning my face using circular motions. I love this product!
2. Dr. Wellness Super Clean Pores- This deep pore cleanser was $5.99 and I am on my 2nd bottle in three months! It has tea tree oil, which is really great for skin, and I use it after cleansing with a cotton ball! I have very sensitive skin so I use the product with a wet face and rinse it off, otherwise I will be red.
3. Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Cleansing Wipes– So I don’t know if you’re like me but if you are, I wear a good amount of make-up everyday. I found that I wasn’t getting all the make-up off my face when I washed at night which was causing me more breakouts! I use these super gentle wipes to take my eye make-up off as well as some of the product on my cheeks and forehead. I purchased these wipes for $6.00!
4. Pearlessence Aloe + Rosewater Tonic Water- This was something I saw at TJ Maxx and thought I would try! I like to use it only 2-3 times a week, because of my sensitive skin, but when I do use it I spritz it on my face before my moisturizer. It is so refreshing and helps hold in the moisture! The bottle is beautiful and only cost $5.99!
5. Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Conditioner- Another $5.99 purchase at TJ Maxx, I swear by this conditioner!! I have frizzy/wavy hair so I am always on the hunt for products to help control and minimize the frizz. So far, this conditioner has worked wonders for me! My hair is smooth and silky when I am done washing it! Score!
6. Dove Body Wash, Deep Moisture – Creamy, soft and moisturizing? The best combination for a body wash. I was looking for a new body wash and came across this one and decided to try it out. Let me tell you, I love it! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized which is perfect for me because I tend to have dry skin. Grab this body wash for under $10.00!
7. Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo – If your hair can sometimes be unmanageable like mine, you should definitely try out this shampoo. A little goes a long way and my hair is super soft and calm after using it, which is a miracle. You can find this shampoo for under $10.00, maybe even under $7.00 if you are lucky!
I love all of these products and use them all the time! What are your favorite products for less? XOXO