Have you ever tried a one pan meal? If you haven’t, you are totally missing out!!
I don’t know about you but one of the things I dislike the most about cooking dinner is the clean-up! I feel like I spend an hour preparing and cooking the meal, five seconds eating it and two hours cleaning the kitchen. The first time I tried a one pan meal, it was a GAME CHANGER! It only took me a few minutes to do the dishes and it was amazing!
We have tried a few different one pan meals but this one so far is my favorite! One of the best parts of this dinner is that the ingredients are fresh. The tomato and green beans together taste absolutely delicious. The garlic-Parmesan chicken requires only a few ingredients such as spices and bread crumbs and takes almost no time to get ready.
If you are looking for a healthy lunch, this meal is a great option for a meal prep! I took it to work a few times and even warmed up the next day, it is yummy!
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts , sliced
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp each dried oregano , thyme and crushed rosemary
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- 5 Tbsp olive oil , divided
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 lb fresh green beans , tops trimmed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , sliced into halves
Find the full recipe here!
What is your favorite one pan meal to make? Comment or e-mail me at email@example.com! XOXO