My favorite day of the month is here! My November Boxycharm has arrived! I love seeing that little black box stuffed into my mailbox.
This month’s theme is Sweater Weather, which is perfect for the month of November in NJ! I signed up for the box a few months ago and I think the products have just gotten better and better. If you have never heard of Boxycharm, it’s a monthly subscription that shows up on your doorstep (or in your mailbox!) filled with beauty products. Each month has a theme and the box contains four or five full size products for $21 a month! If you are like me and LOVE trying new make-up, skin care and hair care brands/items then Boxycharm is perfect for you.
Each box comes with a list of the products that are included, tips on using them and the price of each. I can tell you that almost every box I have received so far, the retail value of the products together are over $100! Okay, enough of me rambling on about how much I love Boxycharm! Let’s dig into the gorgeous items that were in our box this month!
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
- I am SO excited about this setting spray! I have been eyeing it for awhile now but never took the plunge to purchase it. It is a quick drying spray that is meant to keep your makeup looking good the whole day. The setting spray also gives you a nice glow! Retail value is $31.
- KNC Beauty All Natural Collagen Infused Lip Mask
- I have never heard of this brand but I am intrigued! These lip masks go on clean lips and stay on for 15-20 minutes, plumping and hydrating. The masks are all natural, using ingredients such as water, glycerin and collagen! Three of these lip masks came in the box for us to try. Retail value is $15.
- Winky Lux Kitten Palette
- With names like Purr, 9 Lives and Romeo, how could you not love this palette? The colors are so velvety smooth and pigmented, they slide on so easily. I swatched a few of the colors and I cannot wait to try them together for my look tomorrow! The palette includes four finishes and many different shades that will fit any skin tone. Retail value is $25.
- Luxie Beauty Quad Eye Travel Set
- These beautiful brushes are so soft and little, they can fit in your purse and spend the day with you! The four different brushes are a part of the rose gold collection and are perfect for everyday use. I am planning to use these tomorrow with my Winky Lux palette! Retail value is $32 and unfortunately I couldn’t find where you can purchase the set online.
- Laqa & Co. Cloud Lips in Storm
- When I opened this lip color, I was surprised to see such a dark color and I wasn’t sure how it would look with my fair skin. But when I tried the lip color on, I was so excited with the color! Storm is the PERFECT color for the fall and winter months. It is a dark red, something close to the color Wine, and it is beautiful. The product didn’t stay on as long as I wanted it to but the lip color is so smooth that I didn’t even feel it on my lips! I am definitely a fan! Retail value is $17.