A few months ago, I subscribed to Boxycharm which is a monthly box of makeup and beauty products that comes to your door! I love all the different products I get in the box and have tried brands I never even knew existed before! Since then, my collection of eyeshadow palettes has grown exponentially and although not all of the palettes are from Boxycharm, I wanted to share them with you! On a day to day basis I tend to stick to my normal makeup routine, but I love all the options I have. I have created some beautiful looks with these palettes!
Do you have any of these palettes? Leave a comment! I’d love to know your favorite products! Xoxo
- Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette: I will start with my absolute favorite palette right now, the Jaclyn Hill Palette! With colors like Pooter, Buns and Diva.. how could you go wrong?! I was so excited when I snagged this pretty the day it launched! Jaclyn Hill is a You-Tube sensation and I watch her regularly! She has amazing makeup tips, tricks and looks so I just knew I needed her palette. If you are at all into make-up, make sure you check out her channel. At $38.00, it is not super cheap but I can tell you it is worth every penny! The brand, Morphe, is now on sale at Ulta!
- Morphe X KathleenLights: I purchased this palette awhile ago and I still use it religiously! The colors are beautiful and you can make some gorgeous looks with the shadows. KathleenLights is another YouTube makeup guru who is also down to earth and relatable. She creates easy to do and natural looks on her channel! Unfortunately, I have not been able to find where you can still buy the palette but if I do, I will update you!
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette: I am throwing it back a few years with this one but it is still a staple in my collection! This Urban Decay palette has beautiful earth tones that go really well with my fair skin. You can vamp it up with these colors and go for a dramatic look or use some of the lighter colors for a natural look. This palette can be found at Ulta for $54.00 and I promise you will have this product for years to come!
- blinc BoxyCharm Electric Eyes Palette: This little gem came in one of my BoxyCharm boxes and I am SO glad it did! The colors are, just as the name says, electric and highly pigmented. A little bit of this product goes a long way, trust me I found that out the hard way when I WAY overdid it! You can purchase the palette on the blinc website for $25.00!
- RealHer Shadow Palette 1: The RealHer palette was also in a BoxyCharm one month and I can honestly say I have not stopped using it since! There are nine gorgeous colors in the palette and each one boasts a name like Fabulous, Courageous and Unique. The shadows are less pigmented which is perfect for someone who is starting out with makeup and is also easy to layer. My personal favorite combination (which I am wearing right now!) is Strong on the entire lid and crease and Proud on top of that on the eyelid only. You can find this palette for $28.00 on the site!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Volume II: Another BoxyCharm goodie, this Tarte palette is so beautiful! Each of the colors are shimmery and go on very smooth and silky. Not only are the colors gorgeous, the palette itself is wonderfully made and I can tell it will last for a long time! Snag this product at Sephora for $36.00!
- PUR Soiree Diaries: I had seen this palette on YouTube on some of my favorite people and was so excited to get it in one of my BoxyCharm boxes! The rows are separated by looks so if you use the top color for highlighting your brow or inner corners, the middle color for the crease and the bottom color all over the lid… you will have a great look! My favorite combination is Private Party, Splurge and Glitzy! You can buy this palette on the PUR website for $34.00!
- Wet ‘N Wild Au Naturel: Last but DEFINITELY not least is my favorite drugstore find! Wet ‘N Wild can be hit or miss depending on the product, just like any other drugstore brand, and this palette is absolutely a hit! The colors are pigmented and stay on all day! I have the Nude Awakening palette and I would definitely buy it again! Amazon currently has it for less than $10.00!