Raise your hand if you love a good deal! (I LIVE for a good deal!) I never went to TJ Maxx for beauty products until one of my best friends took me shopping there and I am now hooked! Now, I must admit, I am obsessed with trying new products whether it be makeup, skin care, scents, or oils. For this post, however, I am going to focus on skin/hair care! Later I will be posting my experience clearing up my acne prone skin and will share with you the products I swear by! But for now, these 5 products were all purchased from TJ Maxx and all under $10! You read that right.. 10 bucks! You can’t beat that!
- Antioxidant Green Tea Konjac Sponge – I got this sponge for $3.00! I use it every night to wash my face by wetting the sponge, putting my cleanser directly on it and cleaning my face using circular motions. I love this product!
- Dr. Wellness Super Clean Pores- This deep pore cleanser was $5.99 and I am on my 2nd bottle in three months! It has tea tree oil, which is really great for skin, and I use it after cleansing with a cotton ball! I have very sensitive skin so I use the product with a wet face and rinse it off, otherwise I will be red.
- Rich Green Tea Make-Up Cleansing Tissues- So I don’t know if you’re like me but if you are, I wear a good amount of make-up everyday. I found that I wasn’t getting all the make-up off my face when I washed at night which was causing me more breakouts! I use these super gentle wipes to take my eye make-up off as well as the beginning of my make-up. I purchased these wipes for $2.99!
- Pearlessence Aloe + Rosewater Tonic Water- This was something I saw at TJ Maxx and thought I would try! I like to use it only 2-3 times a week, because of my sensitive skin, but when I do use it I spritz it on my face before my moisturizer. It is so refreshing and helps hold in the moisture! The bottle is beautiful and only cost $5.99!
- Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Conditioner- Another $5.99 purchase, I swear by this conditioner!! I have frizzy/wavy hair so I am always on the hunt for products to help control and minimize the frizz. So far, this conditioner has worked wonders for me! My hair is smooth and silky when I am done washing it! Score!
I love all of these products and use them on a daily basis! What are your favorite products for less? xoxo